This particular one is called “Juggling”, by Lorena Uriarte. I left this one to be sewn at the end because it requires lots of fabric, and I wasn’t sure about the prints I was going to use. Also, because it was really a tricky one, with those angled lines in the balls and the loops made of bias, and all of the pieces needle-turned appliquéd on place. For the balls, I went back and forward basting only the intersection of the stripes until they matched, then I moved forward to sew the whole seam. The tips on Lorena Uriarte’s blog on how to sew this one were really helpful.
The link party and other info are here.