Stars-quilt April’17 update

After my last update, I set a goal of stars to be finished each month. I decided that a minimum of six was really doable, breaking the number into 1.5 stars/week, or at least two pieces of background attached every day.

This month it seems it worked. Thanks to a weekend trip, I even managed to do a little bit more! (EPP and its amazing portability!!!). If only I can sew more than six stars per month twice this year, by the end of it I should have all the stars completed (and so my initial goal for this 2017!).

Stars basted: 84/84 (504/504 templates)
Stars sewn: 84 /84
Background pieces basted: 504/504
Stars completed: 34/84 (+7 from the last stats)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s